1. pandapro Subscription
pandapro is a monthly subscription programme that allows you to receive exclusive deals and benefits on a monthly basis up to the limit stipulated by the plan you subscribe to, and for orders made via foodpanda’s App subject to the Terms and Conditions (“pandapro T&Cs”) below.
You can sign up for pandapro via our app if you are 18 years of age or older and you are a holder of a valid credit or debit card. This card needs to be saved on your account. You may add a new card and save it to your account. For now, we only provide pandapro for your personal account. In the case that you have a corporate account, you currently cannot sign up.
3. Signing Up
pandapro is currently available in an invite-only beta-version. If you have received such an invite, please follow the prompts in order to sign up. To check if you are eligible to sign up, please check your in-app notifications or e-mails for an invitation. Alternatively, please tap on your customer account in the mobile app and check for an option titled ‘Become a Pro’ to confirm if you have received an invitation.
We are working hard to launch this feature for everyone soon.
4. Subscription Period
Your pandapro subscription period is one calendar month in length and will automatically renew on a monthly basis until cancelled or terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. You can sign up at any time during the month, e.g. if you sign up on the 5th July, your subscription will renew on the 5th of August of that year, and so on.
5. Subscription Fees
The monthly subscription fee to be paid will be shown to you at the time of subscription. Your monthly instalments will be charged to the credit or debit card you have selected at the time of sign up for pandapro and on every monthly renewal thereto. If any payment due fails, your subscription will be cancelled and you will need to subscribe again in order to receive benefits.
We reserve the right to adjust the monthly subscription fee on pandapro at any time. Any price adjustment to your pandapro subscription will be communicated to you with reasonable notice in advance through posting on our App, e-mail or any other way of communication we deem appropriate, whereby price adjustments will take effect on the next monthly renewal, if not communicated otherwise.
From time to time, we may offer an introductory plan of our pandapro subscription at discounted pricing. You shall be required to pay the full pandapro subscription fee at the end of the introductory plan period. If you do not want to automatically pay the full pandapro subscription fee, you must cancel your subscription. You can cancel the introductory plan subscription at any time before its expiry by logging into your customer account.
6. Subscription Benefits
You will receive three types of benefits as part of your monthly subscription plan.
- Free Delivery - Free delivery benefit would be offered on selected restaurants when the conditions are met.
- Discounts - Discount benefits provide you a percentage or amount off your order, which is automatically applied at checkout once conditions are met. Discount benefits cannot be combined with existing discounts on the foodpanda platform, unless stated otherwise.
- Vouchers - Vouchers provide you a fixed number of deductions from the total merchandise value, which can be found in your voucher wallet and must be applied on the checkout page.
We reserve the right to change the subscription benefits on pandapro at any time. Any benefit changes to your pandapro subscription will be communicated to you with reasonable notice in advance through posting on our App, e-mail or any other way of communication we deem appropriate, whereby benefit changes will take effect on the next monthly renewal, if not communicated otherwise.
7. Application of Benefits
The application of benefits shall be as follows for orders made via foodpanda’s App:
- Free delivery is applicable on selected restaurants.
- Delivery fees will be automatically reduced on the checkout once conditions are met.
- You are eligible to get unlimited free deliveries on the participating restaurants.
- Participating restaurants will have "PRO-FREE DELIVERY" as the discount running for pro users.
- Discounts will be auto-applied on the menu and checkout.
- No coupon code required.
- Vouchers provide you a fixed number of deductions from the total merchandise value.
- Limited number of vouchers will be issued on every billing cycle per the plan stated.
- The voucher should be selected before you place the order. Click on "Do you have a voucher" on the checkout page to apply a voucher on the given order.
- Voucher will be refunded in case there is an order cancellation.
- You can check the current and past vouchers issued from "My vouchers" under your profile.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, however the cancellation will be effective only at the next monthly renewal date. In order to cancel your subscription, you need to go to your customer account under “My subscription” and click or tap on “I would like to unsubscribe”. Once you cancel your subscription, you will continue to be able to use your benefits until the end of your next monthly renewal date.
We will not make prorated reimbursements for subscriptions cancelled prior to the end of your current subscription period.
9. Fair Use Behaviour
If we become aware or strongly believe that you are in violation of the pandapro T&Cs, e.g. for cases where we believe that you are sharing your account with others, in order to allow them to make use of your pandapro subscription, we may in our sole discretion immediately terminate your pandapro subscription.
We reserve the right to amend any part or the whole pandapro T&Cs at any time at our sole discretion.
We shall notify you about changes to the pandapro T&C in text form (e.g. by e-mail) at least four weeks before the changes will come into force. The notification of change will contain a reference to your possibility to object and the relevant objection period, as well as the meaning or consequences of omitting an objection.
If you do not object to the validity of the new T&C within four weeks beginning with the day following the notification of change, the changed T&C shall be deemed accepted by you. In the event of objection in due time, both parties have the right to terminate the contractual relationship.