The Popeye's story started in Louisiana well over forty years ago. Alvin C Copeland Jr wanted to share his passion for Cajun and Creole spices and New Orleans-style fried chicken. Together they're a wonderful combination that quickly gathered fame and success for his restaurant. Starting slowly at first, the chain spread across Louisiana, the Southern states and the whole of the USA. By the late 1990s, the Far East was enjoying the signature delights of crispy fried chicken, tongue-tingling sauces and the hot, flaky tastes of Buttermilk Biscuits. At foodpanda we liked these soul tastes so much we made Popeye's one of our home delivery partners. It's the ideal choice for those busy days.
Popeye Jurong Point delivers food that satisfies the soul
The creative menu designers and chefs at Popeye's have served up some great tastes and dishes over the decades, gathering many awards along the way. A Popeye delivery to your home, office or hotel is the perfect choice for a quick meal, easy to eat on the go with your fingers. Just be sure not to waste any of the delicious sauces. Dipping and ripping chicken served in boxes with buttery biscuits are just some signature items that are always delivery menu favourites. Cajun and Creole spices are carefully selected and blended together, while batters are made by hand for an extra crispy finish. We guarantee that whatever you choose from the Popeye at Jurong Point menu will be finger-licking good. Tempt your taste buds with :
- A hot and spicy Cajun Fried Chicken and Spicy Rice Platter
- Cajun and Creole Chicken Burgers with fresh salad and creamy sauces
- A box of hand breaded Crispy Calamari, served with the favourite Buttermilk Biscuits
- Tender Fish Fillet in a Cajun Fish Burger, perfect if you fancy a change from chicken
- Flavour filled signature sides of freshly prepared Coleslaw, Cajun Rice and tiny, but spicy French Fries